Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Effect on the world!!!



It's nice to see you again. Well, I grew up to become famous photographer. I had to take pictures of a Japanese Association because some people wanted me to take pictures of them after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. The Japanese had to evacuate where I lived because the government wanted them to leave after the bombing and I was shocked. I would walk in the streets and see little Japanese kids who I used to see running in a park, who were now getting ready to evacuate the city.
Well, my mother wanted me to become a teacher before I became a professional photographer. I would have to go to teaching classes, but I wouldn't go. I would go to a photographing studio because I thought taking pictures was a wonderful job, but my mother thought otherwise. After the teaching classes that I never went to were over, I was supposed to teach some kids what I had learned. I didn't know what to do, so the kids ran out of the room screaming and ran to the playground. After that, my mother finally let me become a photographer and I worked at a studio where a famous photographer discovered me and that's how I became famous photographer. If the photographer didn't discover me, you wouldn't be learning about me today!




No comments:

Post a Comment