Sunday, May 9, 2010

Obstacles!


Hi, it's me again. Well, now I'm going to tell you about my obstacles. My first obstacle is that when I had polio it really changed me because it felt like I was the only one with polio. It turns out there were people who have worse polio. I considered myself lucky because I didn't have it too bad.
Also, when I got fired from my job, my husband and I didn't know how to support our family, but I just thought about how much i love photography, so I got plenty of jobs. My husband was also a photographer and he got laid off too, but he saw what I did and did the same thing, just remembered what he love to do.
I remember when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. I didn't know how to react. They told me to take pictures off the war relocation, but I didn't want to. It's not like I could have said know, but many jobs have things that you don't want to do and I just learned to deal with it. If I could go back in time I would definitely of said no and yelled at the guy who told me to take the pictures. Well that's it about me! I hope you enjoyed my blog! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment